Why Total Wellness Chiropractic
Our goal is to figure out two things; First, what is wrong and second, is your condition chiropractic related. If it's chiropractic related and we can help we will let you know. However if it is not chiropractic related, we will refer you to someone who is specialized in your condition.
After a completing an evaluation and history assesment, you will go through some specific tests. These tests include posture analysis, range of motion, muscle and nerve tests. Other specific orthopedic tests related to your condition may be investigated at this time. We also offer X-ray and advanced imaging on site if needed.
We know you have a choice in your care and that's why we try to do things differently.
While many doctors focus on treating your pain, we go beyond and look to find the cause of your pain.
- We sit down with you to find out what your specific goals are and develop specific steps to obtain them.
- We're very thorough, meaning we don't simply treat what we "think" is wrong.
- Our goal is to not only eliminate your pain, but to help you achieve optimal health.
- Every time you see us, we'll work hard to earn your trust by exceeding your expectations and giving you honest recommendations.
- Because we respect your time, we offer our Same Day Service Guarantee. When you're hurting you want to feel better today not tomorrow or next week. We always reserve a few appointments each day for walk in's.