Auto Injuries & Whiplash Treatments
If you have been involved in a car accident, whiplash injuries need to be taken very seriously. Studies of victims of motor vehicle accidents reveal that zygapophyseal joint injuries are common, being present in 86% of the necks examined. Contact us for a free evaluation.
- If you live in Minnesota and are injured in a car accident, you are protected by what is called Minnesota no-fault insurance. This means that anyone injured in a car accident can get the treatment that they need with absolutely no cost out of their pocket. It doesn't matter if you were the driver or passenger. It doesn't even matter if the accident was your fault or not.
- You can see any chiropractor without a referral.
- It is illegal for your insurance company to raise your rates if someone hits you.
- If you are injured in a car accident, your Minnesota auto insurance pays up to $20,000 in medical expenses.
- If the other driver is uninsured you still have medical coverage.
- If you are injured in a car accident in Minnesota, you are able to see any doctor, anytime up to 12 months from the date of the accident with no cost to YOU!
- The pain caused by an accident may not show up for days and even weeks after the accident.
- If you are injured the insurance company may even owe you money from missed work, pain and suffering, and mileage to and from appointments.
- About 3 million car accidents victims are inflicted with whiplash and 1/3 of these result in chronic pain.
- 93% of people suffering form whiplash improve with chiropractic care.
- Whiplash injuries may take 5-6 months to stabilize.
- Just like a broken nose, if your spine heals wrong it will never be the same.
- About 75% of injuries form car accidents occur at speeds below 12mph.
- There is no relationship between car damage and a person's pain. Pain can be present without car damage.
- Improper healing can lead to arthritis and chronic pain.